The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) has established guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect the public from intentionally misleading or errant advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This site and blog is a source of income and may from time to time include endorsements or testimonials, and as such, I feel it is important to disclose the following information to you, the readers.
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used or that a trusted friend or mentor has used. Also, I must feel confident the product will be beneficial to my visitors.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for review are given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- The number one priority is accuracy and fairness to the readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The purpose of this blog is to deliver helpful, inspiring, interesting information while generating a small profit to compensate for the hours that I put into creating interesting and challenging games, puzzles and mazes. I appreciate each and every reader that honors me with their time and attention. I consider it my duty to hold to the highest standards of integrity to be upfront and honest in every post that is written here.